Applications for "Electrical Apprenticeship" are taken in the first two full weeks of April each year. Applications and payment of a $40.00 processing fee must be made in person at: 1719 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130. Only money orders will be accepted. No cash or personal checks.For more information call 215-567-6405.
How to apply to IBEW Local 98
Application Process Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum age of 18, at the time of application
- High School Diploma or GED, at the time of application
- One year of High School Algebra with passing grade
- Provide an official transcript for High School
- Qualifying Score on an Aptitude Test
ATEI IBEW 98 North Application Process:
- Apply in person at 4020 Crosskeys Rd Collegeville PA 19426 between the hours of 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM any weekday except holidays.
- Have ID and $20.00 check or money order; no cash accepted.
- Must be 18 years old and High School graduate or have GED.
- Must have at least 1-year high school algebra or equivalent.