Applications for the "Electrical (Wireman) Program" apprenticeship are taken during the first two full weeks of April each year, Monday thru Friday between the hours of 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Application and payment of a $40.00 processing fee must be made in person at: 1719 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130. Only money orders will be accepted. No cash or personal checks.For more information call 215-567-6405.
How to apply to IBEW Local 98
Application Process Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum age of 18, at the time of application
- High School Diploma or GED, at the time of application
- One year of High School Algebra with passing grade
- Provide an official transcript for High School
- Qualifying Score on an Aptitude Test